Here are a few samples of some of the web sites I have developed or helped work on. Some of these sites have been updated and or may not pertain to my development any longer but here they are as they stood when I developed them. I like to spend most my efforts focused on not only great design but functionality, cross-browser and faster loading times.
Web Development Work
I have had a lot of great opportunity to work with great teams and individuals. Here is some of the print work that I got to work with and/or develop while I was involved with a marketing team for the student load industry. Most of these were direct mailers while some were made into e-mails that we would send out to our opt-in lists a few times each month.
I have been working with not only 2d design for the past 9 years but also a lot of 3d design and game engines. I always found it very intriguing to try and push the limits of using objects, materials and light to recreate life in as much of a photo-realistic approach as possible. I also found that a great way to push my 3d design ability’s was to put my skills into game design. Game design takes all the same principals of 3d but makes you really think out side of the box in almost every aspect of the design. Game design seems to be a tug of war of quality verses performance and out of the delicate mix of both comes true art.
Combat Extreme: 3D Browser Game My Brother and I Built
Floating Ruins (Level design for a mobile game)
Canyon Floors (Level Design for mobile game)
Lava Run (Level Design for mobile game)
Grave Yards (Level Design for a mobile game)
Forest Dash (Level Design for a mobile game)
Level I developed for Call Of Duty PC
In my chances to work with great teams and developers, I have had the chance to help and develop some well known software packages. Here are some the software packages and/or icons I helped develop.
While working with Custom Design Software and National Grant Conferences I was handed the opportunity to design slip covers and software interface/icons for real estate and business organization software .
- Web Languages
- CSS 1-3
- Magento Commerce
- CodeIgnite / Zend Framework
- Photoshop 6-CS4
- Illustrator CS2-CS4
- Flex 2-3
- Flash ActionScript 2-3
- Indesign CS3
- Acrobat (all)
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Frontpage
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- 3D Packages
- 3D Studio Max 4-9
- Quake 3 Engine
- Unreal 2 Engine
- Unity3d Game Engine
- Frooty loops
- Acid Pro
- 2004 – 2007Custom Design Software / Advanced Development Group of Washington Gresham, OR
- Created and distributed both user interface and media cases for Donald Trump’s Real Estate and Business operating software packages.
- Developed and maintained product based web sites.
- Maintained technical support line and helped individuals all over the country that had purchased our software packages.
- Maintained client database for customer support and purchase records.
- 2007 – 2008ALL Student Loan Vancouver, WA
- Designed two direct mailer and email advertisements for consolidation products as well as loan origination each month.
- Maintained all email advertisements with company lawyers to comply with CAN-SPAM laws, and score company emails against a spam score system before being deployed to customers.
- Developed and released the company’s corporate web sites new look and feel and launched a consolidation micro site.
- Developed the PR teams Reaching ALL Youth web site to inform student who graduate high school about how to prepare for college.
- Worked with California colleges directly on creating/maintaining landing pages for each schools financial aid office to pass information onto students interested in student loans.
- Helped with company’s partners such as Academic Decathlon of California on updating their web site and developing a content management system.
- Coordinated and designed advertisements through “Lamar Advertising” and “Tri-Met” bus/max lines that ran for a consecutive 6 months.
- Published advertisements in the nationwide “Young Money Magazine” and premiered at the Berkeley California CALTOPIA college event with “Young Money Magazine”.
- 2008 – 2010EMAB – Clackamas, OR
- Building and maintaining Retail and Wholesale online Magento shopping carts / WordPress Blogs.
- Preparing and launching weekly specials and quarterly to yearly shopping cart discounts and coupons
- integrating a seamless order processing solution straight from placed web orders, to shipping and finally to quick-books and accounting.
- Producing affiliate solutions and creative.
- Producing and maintaining monthly newsletters and subscribers.
- Producing and sending weekly product specials to subscribers
- Monitoring and maintaining product and CMS page SEO / Google analytics
- 2010 – CurrentISITE DESIGN – Portland, OR
- Working as a FED (Frontend Developer).
- Building new site templates.
- Maintaing many site’s CSS and jQuery.
- Being creative with problem solving and solution implementation.